- the stability of your faith is contingent on your understanding of the amazing in God’s grace
- is it really amazing? why?
- God sees you & deals with you differently than the Old Testament way. – Hebrews 10:14
- you now can have unconditional love, mercy & help anytime. – Hebrews 4:16
- you can be intimate with God at anytime & have His wisdom without any reproach or scolding. – James 1:5
- in His presence you will not be moved, your heart will be glad & rejoicing, your flesh shall rest in hope, you will see the path of life and have pleasures forevermore. – Psalms 16:8-11
- our problem is when we forget or don’t to see it, think it or expect it to be amazing grace
- until we have amazing grace in our experience, most of us are not convinced that it is amazing!
- amazing, what God did in Jesus compared to what satan did in adam – romans 5:15
- the waters rolled back all the way to a city called Adam – Joshua 3:16
- God’s plan for you? according to the power that works in you – Ephesians 3:20
- he’s waiting for his enemies to be made his footstool – Hebrews 10:13
- how to see and possess the amazing
- understand it’s value – Matthew 13:45-46 (the pearl)
- the right investment has rewards – Hebrews 11:6
- youth renewed
- you will have the mind of Christ
- don’t allow traditions and mind sets from yourself or from anyone else steal your amazing!
Archive Month: August, 2011
Teachings on Grace & Faith
Here you will find our teaching on the messages of Grace & Faith which were both gifts of God through our Lord and Savoiur Jesus Christ.
We want to teach and train people how to see themselves through God’s eyes, with all their faults and mistakes on the cross. God wants you to live on the other-side of the cross. Colossians 3:10 says to put on the new man which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him.